Clinique Clarifying Lotion Review (Skin type-2) | Tanuellaa

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Hey lovelies, how are you doing?
Well I have been absolutely enjoying Delhi's "chilling-but-not-so-chilled" weather (with bae) ♥

So the other day I went to Shopper's stop again , looking for Clinique's counter.  But unlike other times,  a dermatologist was present there, which finally solved the only purpose of my life :D.
I went ahead and asked for the 3 step Clinique's skin care kit.  He reviewed my skin type and suggested me to buy products for skin type-2.  I used to have super oily skin since birth but since last 4-5 years, skin texture of my skin has been changed to- Dry even in T zone. So yeah..
So for today's blog post i am reviewing Clinique's Clarifying lotion (Skin type-2) for dry skin.

Clinique 3 step introduction kit for morning and night, "Cleanse, Exfoliate and Moisturise ", in just 3 minutes.  It works gently, each step enhancing the next.



What it is formulated to do:
This second step in Clinique's 3-Step Skin Care System is a true difference-maker for great skin. developed by Clinique's dermatologists, the smoothing formula whisks away flakes and refines pores to reveal a clearer complexion. The cool, refreshing formula removes dead cells from the surface of the skin helping moisturizer and makeup to apply evenly.


Suggested Usage:
♥ Using cotton ball, sweep over face and throat twice daily after cleansing with facial Soap.
♥ For external use only.
♥ Avoid eye area.
♥ Follow it with dramatically different moisturizing lotion of the kit .


Price :
 2250 INR / $46 for 3 products , for complete kit ( and 750 INR for 10 days trial kit)


How do I feel after application :
♥ Skin tone becomes equi-colored
♥ My skin breathes
♥ Skin Feels light
♥ Skin feels great and fresh
♥ (after using it for 15 days) - My skin color and contour has become almost same.

You can get it at Nykaa here.
                               
T-Rating : ♥♥♥♥♥

Hope you liked the ambience of pics , depicting my never ending love for fairy lights :D
Make sure to check out my Instagram and Youtube for sneak peak of upcoming videos and blog-posts.

What is our favourite clarifying lotion, do temme in comments below !

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe