Distressed biker jacket from ONLY | Tanuellaa

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Heya lovelies,

How are you doing guys ? and how is ya EOSS (end of season sale) shopping going on? *wink*



 So finally, I did some shopping last weekend. Though i went too late, now that EOSS is going to almost end , yet i managed to find some awesome stuff that too of perfect size  *does victory dance*.
From the heap of clothes lying on floor of ONLY store i found this gorgeous black biker jacket. I used to own one quite similar to this few years back, but not now (now belongs to my sissy) so I wanted to get my hands on this baby again, and voila I found a deal, rather good deal at ONLY.


Texture looks really distressed but not that bumpy sort of stuff. Will looks great on every body type.
Here is closer view.





Biker jacket is really a must in a girl's wardrobe to get that style quotient with being effortless.  Put on a tee, make a messy bun, wear jeggings and a biker jacket on top and do not forget a "messy bun" . Also it gives a feeling as if you ride a bike too.



I paired it with Black trousers from Forever 21 and tee from Lotto.
For accessory i wrapped a silk scarf which is a gift from dad ♥


Go grab yourselves this baby as I guess this is still in stock that too on sale, but no guarantees for sizes :D

New video uploaded on my Youtube. Make sure you are following me on Insta for sometimes I follow back ;)

Keep an eye for more posts. Thanks for your love . 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe