MAC exclusively at Nykaa | Tanuellaa

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

A very happy new year to all of you 💕

Hope you enjoyed the very first day of new year 2017 like hell. Mmm yeah i did. I woke up early, did yoga, planned the day with my bae, went out for lunch, went to my mum's place, shot a video, wrote a blog post, had Chinese at Berco's for dinner and.. and what else do i need in life "wink". Only shopping was the thing i couldn't do as i was soo busy , but no worries that i will do today, for sure 😁.

From shopping, what all comes to my mind is "Makeup and Jewelry".  Talking about makeup - MAC was the only brand, left unavailable for online shopping, otherwise in 2016 Nykaa started selling almost every other high street or drugstore makeup brand online (that's what i love about them). But guess what finally the wait is over.  Nykaa has just launched MAC at their online store which is the biggest and best ever good news for me, atleast. Which means, no more going to GIP, Noida or Select City Walk, Saket, etc etc for just MAC. It will be delivered on my doorsteps from now onwards, i mean "wow".

With that being said lemme go and grab some of the tastiest lip shades from MAC, before stocks went out 😝. Happy shopping to you too ♥ . And below are some of my favs from MAC, also few of them are on my wishlist for this month too 💕.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe