#SomedaySummary - Tuesday

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Hola !

"I always do things to please myself, primarily".

Today was Monday, I took leave from office, was unwell. But i did not allow my un-wellness come in between me and my mood elevators ? "Never" :D.



Being sick can make you too depressed and lethargic sometimes and in order to combat it, i prefer to do things i love,the most. So in today's case I pulled out a cute cut sleeves sweater, my fav Christmas leggings (yeah Christmas is not over for me yet) and a colourful kimono and dressed up in best-cute-possible-way and started searching for my overflowing makeup bag. Took almost 1 hour to do my makeup and applied best red color gloss, i had, on my swollen lips. and below are the results *wink*.




♥ On my lips - Nyx liquid suede cream lipstick - "LSCL 11"
♥ For highlighter - Nyx "Butt naked palette"
♥ On eyebrows - Essence quattro eyeshadow palette - "Over the taupe"
♥ For Bronzer - Benefit "Hoola bronzer"
♥ Eyeshadow - Maybelline diamond glow by eyestudio eyeshadow palette - "copper brown"
♥ False eyelashes - Ardell
♥ Foundation - Maybelline dream satin foundation
♥ Concealer - Maybelline instant anti-age the eraser eye - "Light"
♥ Powder - Maybelline clear glow all in one powder - "Nude beige"
♥ Mascara - Maybelline falsies mascara
♥ Kohl - Revlon black kohl
♥ Eyeliner - Maybelline 


I will upload a video for this look on my youtube channel as well, so make sure you are subscribed ♥

By the way, which lip color did you wear today? purple? or brown ? Comment down below !

Have a beautiful, sexy and rocking day.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe